Keeping the Spirit,
Advancing the Vision,
and Living the Adventure
Our event will be held on April 21 – 22, 2016 in College Station, Texas.
Please click the appropriate photo above to find more information about our
50th Anniversary Celebration.
- Lot 100 on west campus (see attached map). You will see signs for the RPTS 50th Anniversary
- Free parking after 5:30pm on Muster
- Friday morning and afternoon
- For those of you who ordered a parking pass, you will see student volunteers (in white 50th shirts) at the entrances of lot 100. You will receive your parking hang tag from the students. You can then park in lot 100.
- Friday evening (banquet)
- Free parking at the Equine Center during the banquet
- Agriculture and Life Sciences Building (New RPTS building)
- 600 John Kimbrough Blvd, College Station, Texas 77843
- Thomas G. Hildebrand, DVM ’56 Equine Center (Banquet)
- 3240 F&B Road, College Station, Texas 77843
- Dress it up Ags! Let’s go semi-formal! (Banquet)
- If you are doing the walking tour Friday morning, remember to wear comfortable shoes.
- You can email Debe Shafer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call the RPTS front desk at 979-845-5411
Thank you to our RPTS 50th Anniversary Sponsors
Dr. Peter Witt and Dr. Joyce Nies in memory of Royce Wisenbaker, Jr
Mr. & Dr. Russ Tillman
Dr. Scott and Debe Shafer
Dr. Jin-Hyung Lee
RPTS Aggie REPS
Dr. David and Susan Scott
Dr. Young A Park