Graduate Student Teaching Assistantship Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2013 semester.
The RPTS Journal Club will meet at noon every other Friday starting again in the Fall. Faculty members are invited as well as our grad students. Attached is the flyer which will be released for the advertisement. I have also attached ‘ Friday Seminar Working Group Report’ that can be used for future seminar organizing plans. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us some advice or feedback – this is our Grad Student event and we should be using this opportunity to our advantage!
Friday, March 30th Journal Club Article
As you all know we changed to Concur system. Before you travel somewhere and you would like to be reimbursed for that (including mini-grants) you must submit travel and leave request. Now days we do it electronically:
1. Log on to SSO: https://sso.tamus.edu/Logon.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fMain.aspx
2. Click on “eTravel/Concur”
3. If it is your first time logging on to Concur, click “Profile” and enter required information
4. Click “Save”
5. To submit a leave request (pre-trip form), click on “Expense”
6. Click on “New Authorization Request” and fill in fields marked in red and save
7. To submit a new expense report, click “New Expense Report” and fill in fields marked in red.
8. Click “Next” on the bottom right corner to attach any receipts and other expenses.
9. Click “Save” when you finish attaching all receipts
Please let Amanda Phan or Tina know if you have any question