- Department Head and Professor
- AGLS Building 441
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., Texas A&M University, 1981
- Graduate Education
- M.S. University of Utah, 1986
- Ph.D., Clemson University, 1993
- Courses Taught
- Park Planning and Design
- Foundations of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
- Field Course: Park and Protected Area Management
- Field Course: Urban Parks and Public Spaces
- Field Course: Study Abroad in Natural Resources
Environmental planning and design for outdoor recreation.
Other Professional Experience
Lecturer, Department of Tropical Environment Studies and Geography, James Cook University, Australia; Research Associate, Cooperative Research Center for the Ecologically Sustainable Development of the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
Application of planning process to park and tourism environments; recreation specialization; trail experiences.