Rho Phi Lambda
The purpose of The Rho Phi Lambda Professional Honorary shall be five fold:
- To recognize superior recreation/parks/ leisure major students;
- To encourage the development of professional standards for the leisure field;
- . To stimulate the personal development of individual members’ professional growth in the leisure field;
- To cultivate, foster and promote a sentiment of amity among the students of the leisure profession;
- To recognize those persons who have made outstanding contributions to the field of recreation/parks/leisure.
For information contact Dr Walker at JamieRae.Walker@ag.tamu.edu
RPTS Council is dedicated to providing social engagements, community service, and career networking for those interested in the field of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences.
We are currently recruiting officers.
More information coming soon.
SEPA (Student Event Planners Association)
The Student Event Planners Association is a student organization that caters to those interested in pursing a career in the event planning and hospitality industry. Our mission is to prepare students for success in the industry. SEPA serves as a professional outlet for members to gain knowledge and experience, develop skills and network. Our vision is to be the leading organization for developing event professionals while also bridging the gap between students, professionals and business in the industry.
Theme Park Organization
By joining Texas A&M’s Theme Park Organization, you are taking your first step toward exploring, experiencing, and connecting with the themed entertainment industry. TPO has spent years building connections with industry leaders and employees at many companies throughout the world, and every year we take several trips to theme parks and other attractions across the nation. Several of our members have already worked in the industry, completing internships at various companies — including the Walt Disney Company! TPO is Texas A&M’s only organization for students interested in the themed entertainment industry. We encourage you to attend a meeting or contact us to start your adventure.